- 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- For frosting, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter in a bowl until
- smooth. Beat in sugar, milk and vanilla. Spread over cake. Sprinkle
- with chocolate chips if desired. Store in the refrigerator.
- Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 365 calories, 15 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 308 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.