- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chippers
Sort By :
"Absolutely delicious! These are definitely in my top 5 cookies. Also, super easy and fast."
"I've had more than one person tell me this is the best cookie they've ever had. My son loves making them."
"This is an excellent recipe! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, couldn't ask for any better."
"Awesome recipe! I made it without the chocolate chips; I just wanted a good peanut butter cookie recipe and this is it."
"These were excellent. I used chopped milk chocolate. Delicious!"