- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chippers
Sort By :
"This makes a pretty good cookie, but I wasn't "wow"ed by them. I added fewer chocolate chips than the recipe called for; about 1/4 cup of the mini semi-sweet chips. Letting them bake for 11 minutes resulted in a crispy cookie; I like my cookies soft and chewy, so I took the second tray out after 9 or 10 minutes. They still hardened as they cooled, but after sitting in an airtight container overnight, the "underbaked" cookies softened right up! With there only being two people in our household, I do like that this recipe results in a smaller yield."
"Very delicious cookie! This may be my new 'go to' for a peanut butter cookie. I scooped mine with a small cookie scoop (2 t. size) and used two scoops per cookie. My cookies were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside in 11 minutes. However, with this size cookie, I only got 22 cookies out of the batch."
"Absolutely delicious! These are definitely in my top 5 cookies. Also, super easy and fast."
"I've had more than one person tell me this is the best cookie they've ever had. My son loves making them."
"This is an excellent recipe! Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, couldn't ask for any better."