Peanut Butter Chippers Recipe
"The smell of peanut butter and chocolate always brings my cookie-hungry family running to the kitchen," shares Pat Doerflinger from Centerview, Missouri. "The recipe is so quick and easy, I often stir up a batch while making dinner."
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
1 cookie equals 78 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC