Peanut Butter Chippers
"The smell of peanut butter and chocolate always brings my cookie-hungry family running to the kitchen," shares Pat Doerflinger from Centerview, Missouri. "The recipe is so quick and easy, I often stir up a batch while making dinner."
42 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until
- light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking
- soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir
- in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake
- at 350° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire
- racks. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 78 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 59 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.