Peanut Butter Chip Pancakes
One day, I added peanut butter chips and pecans to my pancake recipe and everyone liked it! This enhanced the taste and gave the pancakes an unexpected crunch. Try it; you'll like it! —Margaret Pache
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Pancake syrup and fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. Combine egg and milk;
- add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the chips
- and nuts.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn each
- pancake when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden
- brown. Serve with syrup and strawberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 490 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 682 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 16 g protein.