- 3/4 cup pancake mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Pancake syrup and fresh strawberries
- In a large bowl, combine pancake mix and sugar. Combine egg and milk; add to the dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in the chips and nuts.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn each pancake when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup and strawberries. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Chip Pancakes in Reminisce January/February 2005, p49
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chip Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 29, 2013
perfect says my mom