Peanut Butter Chip Ice Cream
“This recipe is so easy to make and it smells and tastes absolutely delicious,” writes Jacqueline McComas of Paoli, Pennsylvania. Our taste testers loved its peanut buttery flavor and creamy texture.
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt peanut butter chips with 1 cup cream;
- stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature. Transfer to a blender;
- add marshmallow creme and remaining whipping cream. Cover and
- process until blended.
- Transfer to a freezer container. Freeze for 30 minutes. Stir in
- chocolate chips; freeze 2 hours longer or until firm. May be frozen
- for up to 1 month. Yield: 1 quart.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 516 calories, 36 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.