- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture; beat until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in additional sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten if desired. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Sort By :
The dough was way to wet for me to roll in sugar. I just scooped it onto the cookie sheets as is. I had to bake longer than the recipe said - about 10-12 minutes. Turned out good! Nice and soft!
These cookies were incredibly easy to make when a last minute cookie craving hit. I added extra chocolate chips and loved how soft they turned out.
everyone loved it and it turned out perfect
These are fabulous. Very moist and they turn our beautifully. I did not alter the recipe in any way and they're wonderful!
These cookies are delicious! I like soft cookies so I used melted butter vs. softened. The cookies don't spread out which is what I wanted! These are great!