- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional sugar
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, milk and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture; beat until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into 1-in. balls; roll in additional sugar. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten if desired. Bake at 375° for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
Sort By :
"Made these & gave some to my sister-in-law. She really liked them & wanted the recipe, but was surprised to find out they had peanut butter in them. The peanut butter taste doesn't come thru at all. But if that's what makes them so soft, who cares!"
"The dough was way to wet for me to roll in sugar. I just scooped it onto the cookie sheets as is. I had to bake longer than the recipe said - about 10-12 minutes. Turned out good! Nice and soft!"
"These cookies were incredibly easy to make when a last minute cookie craving hit. I added extra chocolate chips and loved how soft they turned out."
"everyone loved it and it turned out perfect "
"These are fabulous. Very moist and they turn our beautifully. I did not alter the recipe in any way and they're wonderful!"