Peanut Butter Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1. In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely. May be frozen for up to 6 months. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
"My family loved these cookies! I had three phone calls the day after baking theses from each of my three daughters saying how wonderful they were!"
"These are the only peanut butter cookies I'll make, now that I've tried this recipe!"
"These were way better than I imagined - crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside. They also tasted perfect after being frozen!"
"I make this recipe often. I use whatever chips I have on hand.They will bake up crunchy which I love."