- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in syrup and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing to wire racks to cool completely. May be frozen for up to 6 months. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Chip Cookie
Sort By :
"My family loved these cookies! I had three phone calls the day after baking theses from each of my three daughters saying how wonderful they were!"
"I made a double batch of these so I could send some home with my grandchildren after a visit. The ones I kept for us at home are gone and I plan to bake a triple batch next time. I am definitely not going to lose this recipe! It is a keeper! I used mini chocolate chips."
"These are the only peanut butter cookies I'll make, now that I've tried this recipe!"
"These were way better than I imagined - crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside. They also tasted perfect after being frozen!"
"I make this recipe often. I use whatever chips I have on hand.They will bake up crunchy which I love."