- for 30 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and keep warm. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and
- cold water until smooth; gradually stir into pan juices. Bring to a
- boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now