Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 5 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine pretzels and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 10-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs; beat on low just until combined. Stir in chips. Pour over the crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set. Remove from the oven; let stand for 15 minutes (leave oven on).
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, peanut butter and sugar; spread over filling. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 5 minutes longer.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheesecake(33)
Sort By :
great recipe overall!!!
Yummy!!! Only bad word to say is the pretzel crust just fell apart and I had pretzels all over the place when I took it out of the springform pan. Will use a different pretzel crust the next time.
is there a video showing how to make this recipe? Or has anyone considered making a video and putting it up on youtube?? please let me know. firstname.lastname@example.org
A DEFINITE WINNER. I SHARED THE CHEESECAKE WITH 7 PEOPLE AND ALL OF THEM SAID IT TASTED GREAT. IT IS VERY RICH AND CREAMY
I absolutely love this recipe! I made it for my sister's birthday, and since she likes peanut butter she was thrilled. One suggestion would be to put the peanuts on top right before serving, because otherwise they get a little soggy after sitting in the refrigerator for several hours. I will definitely make this recipe again for peanut lovers.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Chocolate Cheesecake Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Cake >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Peanut Recipes >