- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from the oven; let stand for 15 minutes (leave oven on).
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, peanut butter
- and sugar; spread over filling. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 5 minutes
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the
- edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate
- overnight. Remove sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 539 calories, 32 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.