Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. Press dough onto an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs and sugar; beat until combined. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with peanut butter chips and peanuts.
- 3. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over pizza. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16 slices.
1 slice: 372 calories, 22g fat (8g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pizza
"This was delicious and so quick and easy to make! I followed the directions exactly as written. I cooked and served it in a round disposable aluminum pizza pan. and sliced it into 16 pieces with a pizza cutter after it had cooler a bit.In regards to the cream cheese "sauce" being runny, I think it's supposed to be like that. Mine was runny and it came out perfect. I wouldn't have changed a thing."
"Made this recipe today. I was following the directions exactly (I had not read the reviews). My cream cheese mix was extremely runny. I then read the reviews and saw that others had the same problem. After sending my son to the store for more cream cheese, I tried again, adding only 1 egg. This worked perfectly. The pizza turned out fabulous and everyone loved it. Will Definately be making this agin."
"Does anyone besides me have problems printing the recipes? Sometimes the second page will print and sometimes it will not,no matter what I try."
"sounds great. Can't wait to try it."
"Easy to make and delicious."
"When we spread the cheesecake mix on the cookie dough, it ran EVERYWHERE! All over the counter, floor, and oven. I would definitely make this again, but use a 9x13 pan so we don't have such a mess. I wish I had read the reviews first, then I wouldn't have a disaster to clean up!"
"Very good and got a lot of compliments on it. Will most likely make again one day."
"This was awesome and so easy to make. It was a huge hit for my Super Bowl crowd."
"This recipe is easy to make and everyone loves it!"
"Easy to make and very good!"
"I made this to take to a friend's house and it was very well received. In fact, she requested I make it again for her birthday dessert. I love chocolate, so I used refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough. I made the pizza in a 13x9 pan since that is what I had, and cut it into squares. I left off the nuts but added chocolate chips in with the peanut butter ones, in addition to the topping. Easy to make and yummy!"