- 2 cups whole milk
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 24 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup coarsely chopped salted peanuts
- Chocolate and caramel ice cream topping
- Whipped cream, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine milk and brown sugar; cook and stir over medium heat until brown sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until blended. Gradually add milk mixture, cream and vanilla; beat until smooth. Press plastic wrap onto surface of mixture. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to manufacturer’s directions, adding half of the chopped cookies and half of the peanuts during the last 2 minutes of processing. (Refrigerate remaining mixture until ready to freeze.) Transfer ice cream to a 9-in. springform pan.
- Repeat with remaining cream cheese mixture, cookies and peanuts. Transfer to pan. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours.
- To serve, remove rim from pan. Drizzle ice cream with chocolate and caramel toppings. If desired, serve with whipped cream. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ice Cream in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2014
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ice Cream
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review