”We love desserts,” writes Mary Lewis in Sanford, Maine. “When my husband was diagnosed with diabetes, I learned to be more creative with his carbs. This recipe’s a keeper with built-in portion control!”
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon salted peanuts, finely chopped
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons of graham cracker crumbs into eight individual serving dishes. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Set aside 8 teaspoons whipped topping for garnish; cover and refrigerate. Fold remaining whipped topping into peanut butter mixture; spoon over crumbs. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with remaining graham cracker crumbs. Top with reserved whipped topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p50
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review