Peanut Butter Cheese Torte Recipe
This dessert has long been a favorite with my family. I especially like the fact that it requires no baking—and who doesn’t melt for the combination of peanut butter and chocolate? —Ruth Blair, Waukesha, Wisconsin
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- CHOCOLATE TOPPING:
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brewed coffee
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- 1. Combine all crust ingredients. Press onto the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 10-in. springform pan. Chill.
- 2. For filling, beat peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, butter and vanilla in a large bowl on high until smooth, about 2 minutes. Fold in whipped cream. Gently spoon into crust; refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- 3. For topping, in a microwave, melt chocolate with coffee until smooth. Spread over chilled torte. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped peanuts if desired. Yield: 14-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 545 calories, 38 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 278 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 11 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheese Torte
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC