Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
It's easy to encourage children to eat an apple a day when this creamy peanut butter spread is served with it! I've made this cheese ball for many occasions, and it's always well received.
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the peanut
- butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Shape into a ball; roll in peanuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate
- until serving. Serve with apples. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without apples) equals 389 calories, 32 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 247 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 14 g protein.