It's easy to encourage children to eat an apple a day when this creamy peanut butter spread is served with it! I've made this cheese ball for many occasions, and it's always well received.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Shape into a ball; roll in peanuts. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Serve with apples. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cheese Ball in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p200
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cheese Ball
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review