Kids will love these colorful, crunchy bars. They’re a fun twist on the traditional marshmallow crispy treats…and because they’re so easy, older kids could whip up a batch on their own! —Christie Porter, Shipshewana, Indiana
- 30 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cereal and M&M's.
- Pat into a 13x9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Cereal Treats in Simple & Delicious May/June 2007, p56
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cereal Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review