Peanut Butter Cereal Treats Recipe
- 30 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butter and peanut butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Stir in the cereal and M&M's.
- Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Cereal Treats
Sort By :
"I use this recipe every year for halloween, instead of regular chocolate m&m's, I use candy corn m&m's. My kids love it!"
"Love these! I used Reese's cereal in place of Cap'n Crunch and Reese's Pieces in place of M&Ms. Easy for kids to help whip up!"
"For those concerned with those who may have nut allergies, try this with plain Kix cereal and Biscoff spread. If you are not familiar with Biscoff spread, it is a spread that is made with those wonderful Biscoff cookies you get on most plane flights. Wonderful!! Oh, and definitely use more than 1 tablespoon."
"Absolutely delicious & a cinch to make! Can also use Reese's Puffs cereal."
"Being a diabetic, this recipe did NOT cause me any problems. Everything is fine in moderation."