Peanut Butter Cereal Treats
Kids will love these colorful, crunchy bars. They’re a fun twist on the traditional marshmallow crispy treats…and because they’re so easy, older kids could whip up a batch on their own! —Christie Porter, Shipshewana, Indiana
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 30 large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 6 cups Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch
- 1-1/2 cups milk chocolate M&M's
- In a large saucepan, combine the marshmallows, butter and peanut
- butter. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until melted. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in the cereal and M&M's.
- Pat into a 13-in. x 9-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut
- into bars. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 147 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 fat.