Peanut Butter Candy
During the holidays, I make a lot of candy for friends, and this simple recipe seems to be a favorite. The white chocolate and chunky peanut butter make a perfect blend. —Deloris Morrow, Lake City, Iowa
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + cooling
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil with 1/2 teaspoon
- butter and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Stir
- in peanut butter until melted. Transfer to prepared pan. Cool to
- room temperature. Cut into squares. Yield: about 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 331 calories, 22 g fat (11 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.