Peanut Butter Candies
No one will believe you created the chocolate-covered bites in time for dinner. Or, whip some up to include on your cookie tray when entertaining.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and
- confectioners' sugar until blended. Beat in cracker crumbs. Shape
- into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Carefully spoon a small amount of chocolate mixture over
- each candy. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Yield: about 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 110 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.