Peanut Butter Candies Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until blended. Beat in cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- 2. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Carefully spoon a small amount of chocolate mixture over each candy. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Yield: about 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 110 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 69 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Candies
"i made these before i had my son and loved them. unfortunately, my son has a peanut allergy. i have made these using SunButter (made from sunflower seeds) and we still love them."