Peanut Butter Candies Recipe
No one will believe you created the chocolate-covered bites in time for dinner. Or, whip some up to include on your cookie tray when entertaining.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar until blended. Beat in cracker crumbs. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. Place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth. Carefully spoon a small amount of chocolate mixture over each candy. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Candies in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p10
Reviews for Peanut Butter Candies(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 7, 2010
i made these before i had my son and loved them. unfortunately, my son has a peanut allergy. i have made these using SunButter (made from sunflower seeds) and we still love them.
More Recipe Collections
- Candy Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Candy Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >