- mixture; mix well.
- Pour into a 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire
- rack to cool completely. Split cake horizontally in half; level top.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Gradually beat in
- milk and peanut butter. Spread between layers and over top and sides
- of cake. Sprinkle with peanuts. Garnish with candy bar. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 422 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.