- 1 fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 packages (13 ounces each) miniature peanut butter cups
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cartons (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions; stir in peanut butter chips. Bake in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack; cut into 3/4-in. pieces.
- Cut peanut butter cups in half; set aside 1/3 cup for garnish. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick). Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well. Fold in 1-1/2 cartons whipped topping.
- Place a third of the brownies in a 5-qt. glass bowl; top with a third of the remaining peanut butter cups. Spoon a third of the pudding mixture over the top. Repeat layers twice. Cover with remaining whipped topping; garnish with reserved peanut butter cups. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 20 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle
Sort By :
"Just made this for the first time tonight and WOW! I hadn't realized how much it was going to make. Instead of a bowl I used little plastic wine glasses-12, and made 2 really nice size ones for a friend who loves peanut butter! I made a few changes also, I used a whole jar of peanut butter, one vanilla pudding mix and half a tub of whipped topping. I also used mini Pb cups and used big ones to garnish, I also used mini Reese's pieces to give it a little colour on the top. This is very sweet and rich, but I'm hoping the ladies at the monthly family get together, love it tomorrow night!"
"Made this for my granddaughter's birthday. Wow, it sure does make a lot, and it was just too sweet. It also is not a dish to make if you must be mindful of your budget."
"Wow this was a hit at our family gathering over Memorial Weekend. It was so easy to make . I think the next time I make it I will put a few nuts in it. But it was awesome the way it was also."
"I used 1/2 cookie butter and 1/2 peanut butter~deluxe!"
"I brought this to a carry in at work. My coworkers all loved it. I had to copy the recipe for several people. I am always asked to make this amazing dessert."