Peanut Butter Brownie Pizza Recipe
"I constantly had cravings for peanut butter while I was pregnant with our second child," says Columbia City, Indiana's Karen Jagger. "This unusual dessert pizza satisfied me, and using a brownie mix meant I could throw it together in no time."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large ripe bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup orange or lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Toss bananas with juice; drain well. Arrange bananas over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- 4. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate and butter; stir until smooth. Drizzle over bananas. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC