Peanut Butter Brownie Pie Recipe
- 1 package (10-1/4 ounces) fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- 2. Bake at 325° for 12 minutes. Using a metal spatula, spread batter up sides of pie plate. Bake 8-13 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- 4. Pour into brownie crust. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 354 calories, 19g fat (7g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.