Love chocolate and peanut butter? A brownie crust paired with a rich, creamy filling celebrates the classic combo in all its lusciousness! Fluffy whipped topping sprinkled with peanuts makes it extra indulgent.
Featured In: Top 10 Peanut Butter Desserts
- 1 package (10-1/4 ounces) fudge brownie mix (8-inch square pan size)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, water, oil and egg until blended. Spread into a greased 9-in. pie plate.
- Bake at 325° for 12 minutes. Using a metal spatula, spread batter up sides of pie plate. Bake 8-13 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until blended. Transfer to a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour into brownie crust. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with peanuts. Chill for 2 hours before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Brownie Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p85
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review