Peanut Butter Brownie Mix Recipe
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a 1-qt. glass container, layer the first nine ingredients in order listed, packing well between each layer. Cover tightly. Store in a cool dry place up to 6 months.
- 2. To prepare brownies: Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, combine eggs, butter, vanilla and brownie mix. Spread into a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until set (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into squares. Yield: 16 brownies.
1 each: 270 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 148mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Mix
"I made this and it went like crazy fast. Nothing went to waste. But, I was wondering if this would be easy to ship? My son is in the Army and can't make it home this year. Thank-you. Ok, I shipped it out to my son and he said that he made it and they came out great. I also made 6 more of these and passed them out as gifts to friends. I put red ribbon around the top and printed the recipe on Christmas printing paper, and then wrapped the paper like a scroll with ribbon."
"My church did these to raise funds for our outreach program, we sold out! If doing this don't forget the cost of the jar."