Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
—Karen Presbrey, Pascoag, Rhode Island
18 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 package (21-1/2 ounces) fudge brownie mix
- 15 to 18 miniature peanut butter cups
- Mix brownie batter according to package directions. Fill paper-lined
- or foil-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups; set one in each muffin cup
- and press down until batter meets the top edge of the candy. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes. Cool in pan for 5 minutes before
- removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 1-1/2
Editor's Note: The Test Kitchen staff found Betty Crocker's Fudge Brownie mix bakes best for this recipe.