Peanut Butter Brownie Bites Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped salted peanuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 42 mini-muffin cups with paper or foil liners.
- Prepare brownie mix batter according to package directions. Fill prepared cups two-thirds full. Bake 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake).
- Place pans on wire racks. Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, make a 1/2-in.-deep indentation in the center of each brownie. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Fill or pipe frosting into indentations. If desired, sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Brownie Bites in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Bites
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 26, 2014
These are awesome. I had to add a little more milk to the frosting but these are a great flavor. The brownies stay soft and the frosting is not overpowering. I made them for a baby shower they were gone in seconds.