- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 12 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Sprinkle with peanut butter cups and peanuts. Bake 4-6 minutes longer or until chocolate is melted. Cool on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter; stir until smooth. Stir in the cereal, vanilla and salt. Carefully spread over brownies. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Brownie Bars
Sort By :
Made a double batch of these for my son's wedding. Took home an empty plate! They were very well received. Because I have diabetes, I didn't eat any, but others said they tasted like a candy bar!
I made these twice and they were a big hit. I plan to make them again for
a retirement party this week.
I made these for a long trip in a van caravan-of 10 couples great fun and these were a big hit,everyone loved them
OMG...made these today for the kids at work...they are delicious and decadent and will be made many times. I didn't have a brownie mix so made my trusty brownie recipe instead. If you like chocolate and brownies...you MUST give these a try!
amazing*****was the biggest hit at super bowl party