- 16-in. x 3-1/2-in. rectangle. In a small bowl, beat peanut butter
- and butter until smooth. Spread down the center third of each
- rectangle. Fold dough lengthwise over filling; pinch seam and ends
- to seal.
- Place three strips seam side down on a greased baking sheet; gently
- braid. Pinch ends to seal and tuck ends under. Repeat with remaining
- strips. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with glaze if desired. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 220 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 264 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.