Peanut Butter Blondie Bars Recipe
Here's an easy after-school special moms and dads will love. Don't want the kids to see you with your hands in the cookie jar? Be sure to wash down the evidence with a cold glass of milk. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1. In a large bowl, beat eggs and brown sugar for 3 minutes. Add the peanut butter, butter and milk; mix well. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating just until blended. Stir in the peanut butter cups.
- 2. Spread into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars. Yield: 16 servings.
1 bar equals 173 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 129 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC