Peanut Butter Berry Delights Recipe
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 20 to 25 large fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted milk chocolate and whipped topping.
- 2. Beginning at the right of the stem, cut each strawberry in half diagonally. Scoop out the white portion from the larger half of each berry. Spread or pipe peanut butter mixture between the two halves; press gently.
- 3. Place on prepared pan; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Dip bottom half of berries in semisweet chocolate. Place on pan. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. Yield: 20-25 servings.
1 each: 51 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Peanut Butter Berry Delights
"yum! it looks good with the chocolate and the peanut butter!"