Peanut Butter Berry Delights
From Hays, Kansas, Rose Harman writes, "These cream-filled, chocolate-dipped berries make a fun snack for a shower or a pretty party dessert that inspires compliments."
20-25 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 20 to 25 large fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a small bowl,
- combine the peanut butter, melted milk chocolate and whipped
- Beginning at the right of the stem, cut each strawberry in half
- diagonally. Scoop out the white portion from the larger half of each
- berry. Spread or pipe peanut butter mixture between the two halves;
- press gently.
- Place on prepared pan; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Dip
- bottom half of berries in semisweet chocolate. Place on pan.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 51 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.