From Hays, Kansas, Rose Harman writes, "These cream-filled, chocolate-dipped berries make a fun snack for a shower or a pretty party dessert that inspires compliments."
Featured In: 18 Easy Overnight Desserts
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 20 to 25 large fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted milk chocolate and whipped topping.
- Beginning at the right of the stem, cut each strawberry in half diagonally. Scoop out the white portion from the larger half of each berry. Spread or pipe peanut butter mixture between the two halves; press gently.
- Place on prepared pan; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Dip bottom half of berries in semisweet chocolate. Place on pan. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Berry Delights in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p65
Reviews for Peanut Butter Berry Delights
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2014
"yum! it looks good with the chocolate and the peanut butter!"