- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- 20 to 25 large fresh strawberries
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, melted milk chocolate and whipped topping.
- Beginning at the right of the stem, cut each strawberry in half diagonally. Scoop out the white portion from the larger half of each berry. Spread or pipe peanut butter mixture between the two halves; press gently.
- Place on prepared pan; refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set. Dip bottom half of berries in semisweet chocolate. Place on pan. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until set. Yield: 20-25 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Berry Delights in Taste of Home April/May 2002, p65
Reviews for Peanut Butter Berry Delights
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 25, 2014
yum! it looks good with the chocolate and the peanut butter!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Fruit Appetizers >