Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies Recipe
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1-1/4 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup silken soft tofu, drained and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- 1. In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Add bananas and ice cubes; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
1 cup: 254 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 168mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC