- 1-1/4 cups vanilla soy milk
- 1/4 cup silken soft tofu, drained and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 4 ice cubes
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients; cover and process until blended. Add bananas and ice cubes; cover and process until blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008 2008, p61
Reviews for Peanut Butter Banana Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review