- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) vanilla cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) butterscotch cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 medium firm bananas, sliced
- In a large saucepan, combine milk and pudding mixes until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/2 cup peanut butter until blended. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and confectioners' sugar; cut in remaining peanut butter until crumbly.
- In individual dessert bowls layer half of the pudding, half of the crumb mixture and half of the bananas. Repeat layers. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter Banana Pudding in Country Woman May/June 2003, p31
Reviews for Peanut Butter Banana Pudding
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2010
"From a family that like peanut butter on their bananas, this pudding was great. It makes a lot. We actually took it to a party and it was well received there also."