Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
The classic flavors of peanut butter and bananas come together in this kid- and adult-friendly oatmeal. Debbie Perdue of Westland, Michigan writes, “I tweaked one of my diet recipes to fit my husband's taste buds. We have eaten it many mornings.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups milk or water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large saucepan, bring milk and salt to a boil. Stir in oats;
- cook for 1-2 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the bananas, peanut butter and
- Yield: 4 servings.