- Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups three-fourths full.
- For topping, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, peanuts and
- chocolate chips. Sprinkle over muffins. Bake at 350° for 10-13
- minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve
- warm. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 80 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.