Peanut Butter Banana Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, beat peanut butter, milk and vanilla until blended; gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth. Spread over cake. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews for Peanut Butter Banana Cake(16)
Sort By :
GREAT RECIPE!!! We love it, I have made it many, many times, my grand kids especially love it.
My family & I didn't really like the combination of the peanut butter & banana. I wound up throwing it out.
Loved this recipe. I added chopped nuts and a few choc. chips and it was FABULOUS!!!
My family loves this recipe.I have made this several times.
ABSOLUTLY AWESOME... Made it for the Boy Scout mtg. It was so good and moist. Everyone loved it. Asked me for the recipe. All of it gone!