Peanut Butter Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in bananas. Combine the flour, salt and baking soda; add to creamed mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf ban. Bake at 350° for 70-75 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 1 loaf (8 slices).
Reviews for Peanut Butter Banana Bread(18)
Sort By :
Okay taste. I used creamy peanut butter. Next time I think I will use the chnuncky peanut butter instead.
I'm a peanut butter-aholic, uou might say, so after making/cooling this bread, I smear even more peanut butter on my own slice. Doesn't get any better than that!!
I made this and added a handful of mii chocolate chips. Yummy! My son liked it with some nutella on it. A nice twist on banana bread
Ok i used three very ripe bananas,i added one teaspoon vanillia and one teaspoon
ciniamon,and baked them in muffin size for 20 min,I can cook I cannot spell. but this was good.
I love it