Peanut Butter and Jelly Sushi Rolls
Recipe provided by Smucker's®
1 ServingsReady in 5 min.
- 2 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons Smucker's ® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker's® Jam, Jelly or Preserves of your choice
- 2 slices bread
- REMOVE crusts from bread. With a rolling pin or large soup can,
- completely flatten bread.
- SPREAD 1 tablespoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon fruit spread on
- each slice of bread
- ROLL each slice into a tight spiral. Cut each spiral into 4 pieces.
- Yield: 8 pieces (1 serving).