Peanut Butter and Jelly Roll-Ups
Recipe provided by Jif®
4 ServingsReady In Time 2 hours
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. low fat PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Low Sugar Preserves, or any Smucker's® Low Sugar or Sugar Free Preserves of your choice
- 4 whole wheat or flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Combine cream cheese and preserves in small bowl until well blended.
- Spread tortillas with peanut butter to within 1/2-inch of edges. Top
- peanut butter with cream cheese mixture, to within 1/2-inch of
- edges. Carefully roll up tortillas.
- Wrap each rolled tortilla securely in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for
- several hours or overnight. To serve, remove from refrigerator and
- unwrap. Slice each tortilla into 4 to 8 angled slices. Yield: 4