Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast Recipe
I've always tried to make cooking funfor myself, my daughters and my grandchildren. If people see you're having a good time, they'll want to join and have fun themselves. Cooking also teaches children the importance of following directions and being organized. This recipe is easy to make and kids really like it.Flo Burtnett, Gage, Oklahoma
- 12 slices bread
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons jelly or jam
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Spread peanut butter on six slices of bread; spread jelly on six slices of bread. Put one slice of each together to form sandwiches. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and salt. Dip both sides of sandwiches in egg mixture.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast in Taste of Home February/March 1993, p14
Reviews for Peanut Butter and Jelly French Toast(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >