Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookies
Provided to you by Crisco®
60 ServingsPrep Time: 20 min Cook Time: 10 min
- 1 cup sugar, plus extra for rolling dough
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup Smucker's® Strawberry Jelly, or any Smucker's® Jam, Jelly or preserves of your choice
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, shortening and peanut butter in
- large bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk
- and vanilla. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to
- peanut butter mixture. Beat until blended. Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven. Using the back of a teaspoon, make
- a rounded indentation in top of each cookie. Fill each with about